COVID-19 Updates & Information
We first and foremost hope you and your families are safe and healthy as we face the developing situation surrounding COVID-19. While this pandemic presents an evolving challenge, our team at CommunityBank of Texas is monitoring, preparing and taking actions daily to keep our mission to you intact.
Our team never takes for granted the trust you place in us and our privilege to serve you. We remain prepared to assist you in person, on the phone and online.
Our banking center lobbies are now open for business.
Should you feel more comfortable connecting with us outside of our banking centers, you can easily access and manage your accounts wherever and whenever it’s most convenient for you through online banking, our mobile app and bank-by-phone.
We understand that our community is rightfully concerned, and we will continue to provide further updates and information as new developments emerge. The safety and wellbeing of our clients, families, employees and communities remain are our highest priority.
Please continue be aware of hackers. The bad guys continue to leverage the current COVID-19 threat by using phishing emails and websites that promise information about protecting your health from the coronavirus. These emails push malware and disinformation to steal passwords and personal information, and conduct espionage operations by hackers working nation-states. Best practices include:
- The best source for information about COVID-19 is the Center of Disease and Control (CDC).
- Treat emails and websites that purport to provide information or goods related to the ongoing pandemic as dangerous.
- Confirm information with trusted sources like the CDC, World Health Organization and government websites.
Keep us in the loop and update your information today. When you update your contact details, we may reach you in case of identity theft, fraud on your account or for special requests. Here's how:
- Log on to your online banking account and send a secure message.
- Drop off a signed letter of instruction through our drive-in facilities.
- Submit a request in-person at one of our opened banking center lobbies.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you or any additional ways in which we can assist as your banking partner.
Take good care of yourself and each other.