Mobile Deposit for Business Banking
What is Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit is an easy and secure way to deposit your checks into your bank account, without ever having to go to the bank. With our free mobile banking app, you can simply send us a picture of your check for deposit using your smartphone or tablet. No deposit slips or trips to the bank required!
To use Mobile Deposit, you must be a CommunityBank of Texas online banking customer and have downloaded our free mobile banking app available on iTunes® or Google Play™.
|Limits for Consumer Mobile Deposit||Limits for Small Business Mobile Deposit|
Check Deposit Guideline
- Deposits must be uploaded and accepted by 6:00 PM in order to be available the next business day.
- Original checks should be destroyed only after receipt of the email confirming acceptance of the deposit.
- Items not included for deposit include:
- Foreign checks, money orders, saving bonds, third-party checks, returned or re-deposited items, and rebate checks; and
- Checks bearing multiple payees unless all payees are account owners.
- Restrictive endorsement required:
The Mobile Deposit service may be terminated at the bank's discretion, without prior notification, for any of the following reasons:
- Attempts to deposit checks that have already been deposited.
- Providing online credentials to persons not authorized as a signer on the account.
- Repeated attempts to exceed daily or monthly limitations.
- Excessive overdrafts.
- Excessive returns of deposited items.
- Closed or dormant accounts.
- Customer is no longer enrolled in Community XPress Banking.