Transaction History and Account Details
Our new platform will begin with 90 days of transaction history but will allow us to retain up to 18 months of history to view and be able to download.
Pending transactions are items that are present against your account that have not yet posted with nightly processing. Pending transactions have been deducted from your available balance.
Posted transactions show with the posting date to the left-hand side of the transaction.
You can click on each item to see more detail.
- Electronic Transactions will show merchant name and any transaction detail provided.
- Check Transactions will show a copy of the check front and back of the check transaction.
- Deposits will show a copy of the deposit slip and items deposited will show under more details.
The following features are available from the transaction history screen:
- Search a transaction by merchant or check number.
- Filter for date, description, amount range, check number
- Quick Transfer
- Export to spreadsheet, OFX Microsoft, OFX Quicken, and OFX QuickBooks
- Ask a Question is a new feature which sends a secure message to the bank. You can do this on any transaction, and it will include the transaction details you selected.
Details and Settings tab will include information about your account. Available and current balances, Last deposit date, Last deposit amount, Last statement date, interest if your account is an interest-bearing account.