Transfer Funds Between Accounts
Community XPress Banking will allow you to view recurring transfers and set up new transfers between accounts that are listed under your online ID.
Click on the drop down box beside the account and choose transfer.
- To create a new transfer click on the word New.
- Select the account to debit
- Select the account to credit
- Transfer Amount
- Frequency One time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly and Monthly. Selecting anything other than One Time will add additional fields to specify week day or day of month. Stop date will also appear if frequency is anything other than One Time.
- Memo can be used as a reminder for the purpose of transfer. This will show up on your statement.
- Click Submit to enter the transfer.
- Next will be a Transfer confirmation screen. You must click on Confirm to finalize the transfer or cancel to delete the transfer.
- A final confirmation screen will have a confirmation number for your reference.
Note: Transfers should show up immediately in your available funds. Transfers made before 6PM on any business day will post same day. Transfers made after 6PM will post next business day.
In accordance with Federal regulations, online transfers from restricted transaction accounts (such as Money Market accounts and Savings accounts) are included in the total number allowed, which is currently six (6) transactions per cycle. Excess transactions are subject to a service charge of $20.00 per transaction, and modification of the account to a non-interest-bearing account.
You can enable an Event Alert to notify you of expiring transfers by going to the settings tab. Alerts/Edit Event Alerts.