Personal Debit Cards
PERSONAL DEBIT CARDS
Your CommunityBank of Texas Visa® Debit card doubles as both an ATM Card and a plastic check. Plus it’s convenient and more secure than cash or checks. You can use your debit card to pay for all of your everyday purchases—but without the hassle of writing checks. The money for your purchases is deducted from your CommunityBank of Texas primary checking account. You can also access your accounts at any CommunityBank of Texas ATM, as well as from any PULSE® or PLUS® ATM machine worldwide.
You can manage your card 24 hours per day. Use the options below to activate or cancel your card immediately:
- Bank By Phone system at 1.844.378.7564
- press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish
- option 4 and follow the directions
- Activate or Hot Card your card
- Community XPress Banking
- choose the "Settings" tab
- choose "ATM/Debit Card"
- choose the card you want to manage and check the box for one of the following options: Activate, Reorder or Lost/Stolen
- choose Manage Cards
- choose the card you want to manage
- choose the following options: Activate, Reorder, Suspend (temporarily put on hold) or Lost/Stolen
NEW ATM/DEBIT CARD FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICE
We are looking out for you.
In fact, we’re tracking your ATM and debit card transactions day and night with a high-tech, high-touch monitoring solution that protects your accounts using state of the art intelligence technology and skilled fraud experts.
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud.
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive a free text alert from short code #32874, with the option to reply with “yes” or “no” to possible unauthorized transactions. You may opt out any time by responding STOP to a text message.
- You will also receive an email with the activity to verify. You can respond by selecting one of the options: All Transaction(s) Authorized or One or More Transaction(s) NOT Authorized
- If there is no response received, you will then receive an automatic phone call to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
Remember – our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
If you would like to opt out of future text alerts and only receive an automatic phone call of possible fraud, please call us at 1.866.55.COMMUNITY (1.866.552.6668).
The phone number for our Fraud Center has changed to 1.800.417.4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center,” it will display on your phone whenever you get a call from the number.
Your card will be disabled immediately if fraud is confirmed, and if you aren’t available, your card will be assigned a special “watch” status until we know all is well.
It is hard to put a price on peace-of-mind, but luckily you don’t have to. This innovative service is absolutely FREE to CommunityBank of Texas customers.