Personal Debit Cards
Your CommunityBank of Texas Visa® Debit card doubles as both an ATM Card and a plastic check. Plus, it’s convenient and more secure than cash or checks. You can use your debit card to pay for all of your everyday purchases—but without the hassle of writing checks. The money for your purchases is deducted from your CommunityBank of Texas primary checking account. You can also access your accounts at any CommunityBank of Texas ATM, as well as from any PULSE® or PLUS® ATM machine worldwide.
You can manage your card 24 hours per day. Use the options below to activate or cancel your card immediately:
- Bank-by-Phone system at 1.844.378.7564
- press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- option 4 for Card Services and follow the directions.
- Press 1 to Activate your card.
- Press 2 to Deactivate your card.
- Press 3 to change your debit card PIN
New ATM/Debit Card Fraud Prevention Service
We are looking out for you.
In fact, we are tracking your ATM and debit card transactions day and night with a high-tech, high-touch monitoring solution that protects your accounts using state of the art intelligence technology and skilled fraud experts.
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we have improved our alert system for potential fraud.
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive a free text alert, with the option to reply with “yes” or “no” to possible unauthorized transactions. You may opt out any time by responding STOP to a text message.
- You will also receive an email with the activity to verify. You can respond by selecting one of the options: All Transaction(s) Authorized or One or More Transaction(s) NOT Authorized.
- If there is no response received, you will then receive an automatic phone call to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
Remember, our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
If you would like to opt out of future text alerts and only receive an automated phone call regarding possible fraud, please call us at 1.866.55. COMMUNITY (1.866.552.6668).
Your card will be disabled immediately if fraud is confirmed, and if you are not available, your card will be assigned a special “watch” status until we know all is well.
It is hard to put a price on peace-of-mind, but luckily you do not have to. This innovative service is absolutely FREE to CommunityBank of Texas customers.