Transfers are located under the Transactions tab of your Community XPress Banking. The following features are now available to you.
Funds Transfer: Allows you to set up one time and recurring transfers between your accounts listed under your online ID and any External Accounts that you have enrolled.
- Cutoff time for transfers between your accounts at CommunityBank of Texas is 8:00 PM CT Monday-Friday*. Transfers initiated after cutoff time will be completed the next business day.
- Cutoff time for External Transfers
- Transfers initiated before 3:00 PM CT, Monday – Friday*: Same day available to both CommunityBank of Texas accounts and External accounts.
- Transfers initiated after 3:00 PM CT but before 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday*: Next day available to both CommunityBank of Texas and External accounts
- Transfers initiated after cutoff time will be completed next business day*.
*Excluding Federal Holidays
Loan Payments: Allows you to set up one-time or recurring transfer between your checking account with CommunityBank of Texas or any External Account you have enrolled.
Account to Account: You can choose to make a transfer to another CommunityBank of Texas account number through your online banking. This can be one time or recurring. The customer who will receive the payment will need to provide the account number and type. There is a transfer limit of $1,000 per day. This new service is available to consumer accounts only. Cutoff time is 8:00 PM Monday-Friday*. Transfers initiated after cutoff time will be completed next business day.
Activity Center: Activity Center shows you transaction history and will also show you any transactions that are scheduled within the system, including one-time or recurring transfers. Drafted transactions can be edited or canceled prior to processing.