Disaster Recovery Tips
CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., like many companies, has constructed a thorough Disaster Recovery Plan should such a situation arise. When the Treasury Services Department is operating in Disaster Recovery Mode, communication to our customers is vital and we will be contacting you via email and/or notifications within Online Banking and the Remote Deposit Capture portal. We are committed to minimal disruption to our Treasury Services Customer’s business operations while in Disaster Recovery Mode and will maintain our client service expectations.
Listed below are important reminders to follow during a disaster for specific Treasury Services products.
POSITIVE PAY/ACH POSITIVE PAY: Log into Online Banking and decision your items immediately. If you are unable to access Online Banking and are a Positive Pay or ACH Positive Pay Customer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cutoff time for approving Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay is 1:00 PM CST
- All items will be returned if they are not decisioned
- If you do not have access to a computer, you can decision items on your mobile device using your Internet Browsing App (Safari, Google Chrome, etc.) by logging into the full website page at communitybankoftx.com
ACH: ACH will process as usual unless further notified.
- The cutoff time for initiating ACH is 5:00 PM CST
WIRES: Wires will process as usual unless further notified.
- The cutoff time for processing a wire is 4:00 PM CST
RDC: All RDC deposits will process as usual unless further notified.
Loomis SafePoint: All deposits will process as usual unless further notified.
- Should you have any issues concerning your safe, please call the Loomis Toll-Free Number: 877.877.0560.
Recommendations to include in your Disaster Recovery Plan:
- A method of communication to employees;
- A backup plan to pay employees if you are unable to pay them electronically – we recommend cutting checks;
- Communicate to all employees the Bank’s contact information and product cut off times;
- ACH Customers: Maintain a recent ACH batch to use as a template; and
- RDC Customers: Secure your scanner and power cords.
Ask your Treasury Services Sales Consultant about our Disaster Recovery Guidelines and Recommendations or contact Treasury Services Client Support at 888.658.7327 or email@example.com.